Edit Price List
When editing a price list item you can edit the following fields:
- Name* of product or service
- Description* that will be displayed on your quote
- Unit* of measure: square foot (SQFT), linear foot (LF), per piece (PC), hour (HR) etc.
- Material Cost
- Labor Cost
- Margin (to configure for Markup, click here)
- Price* (total selling price)
- Tax exemption
Option 1: Edit price list items within a Quote, Template or Layout.
To edit your price list within a quote:
- Open a project by clicking Details.
- Click Open for editing.
- Click on Quote Details.
- Click the Linked to price list item (chainlink) icon.
- Click Edit in price list.
- Make desired changes to the price and click Save.
- If an item is not part of your price list, Add a new price list item by clicking the + sign.
NOTE: This will change the price in the current quote, in your price list database, and in all templates and layouts that use this line item.
Option 2: Edit items within your price list.
- Click Configuration.
- Go to Account Settings.
- Select Price List.
- Search for the line item you would like to edit.
- Click the Edit icon next to the price list item.
- Edit the item.
- Click Save to update the line item in your price list.
NOTE: This will change the price in your price list database, and in all templates and layouts that use this line item.
Updated 12 months ago