Zapier & Heavy Plan Required
Using Zapier, you can automatically push projects that have reached a certain milestone in Acculynx into SumoQuote, speeding up your process by skipping the double-entry.
Access to the SumoQuote API requires a plan at Heavy or above.
- In SumoQuote go to Configuration > Account Settings
- At the bottom-left of the screen, click API.
- Create a new API key by clicking Add Key.
- Give the API key any name, such as AccuLynx Zap
- Copy the API key you created for use in Zapier.
- Log in to Zapier with an account at the Starter level or above.
- Get our Acculynx Zapier template here and click Try this Zap
- Log in to your Acculynx account and click next.
- Select which of milestones you'd like to use as a trigger to push projects into SumoQuote. We recommend you use the Prospect milestone. Click next to proceed.
- Under Method leave the default POST selected and click next to proceed.
- Under "Select the fields you want to edit in Webhooks by Zapier" leave the defaults settings unchanged. Click next to proceed.
- Under "Map fields from AccuLynx into Webhooks by Zapier" paste the SumoQuote API key you copied earlier into the field to the right of "sq-api-key". The other values on this screen should be left unchanged. Click next to proceed.
- Under "Let's test out this Zap" click Send test. Click next to proceed.
- Under "Review and turn on your Zap" click Turn on Zap
Zapier is now set up to automatically push projects that reach a designated Milestone from AccuLynx into SumoQuote.
Here are the correct fields and how they should appear in Zapier. Be sure that this Webhook URL is being used: https://api.sumoquote.com/v1/Project/ingest
Updated 3 months ago