Use our pre-built custom pages for FREE in Canva to build unique custom pages in minutes, taking your quotes to the next level.
Choose a custom page style to start customizing:
About Us Custom Pages [click here to view]
- Scroll through the SumoQuote + Canva PDF to find the custom page you wish to use.
- Click on the preview image of that custom page.
- Allow the link to open in your browser (if applicable)
- Verify that the custom page you see if the one you would like to start customizing.
- One of three options will present itself based on your history using Canva:
- If you already have a Canva account and are logged in (the template will open a copy in your Canva account).
- If you already have a Canva account and are not logged in (you will be prompted to log in).
- If you are new to Canva (you will be prompted to create a free account).
- You will need to drag and drop your logo into the "Upload" section on the left side of the Canva page.
- Drag a drop logo into the box on the page that says "Your Logo Here" (if applicable).
- Click on the various text boxes to edit text and color blocks to change colors.
- You may drag and drop a new image into any image sections of the page as well.
- If the page has a link or play button, click on the button, click the chain link icon, paste in your desired URL.
- In the top right of your browser you will see the name of your page "Copy of ...". You can click on that text to edit and rename the page.
- Then click the "Share" button in the top right corner.
- Click "Download".
- Click the drop down menu under "File Type".
- Select "PDF Standard".
- Click "Download".
- Login to your SumoQuote admin account.
- Select "Configuration" in the top right.
- Select "Account Settings" from the drop down.
- On the left menu bar, select "PDF's".
- Select either "My PDF's" or "Shared PDF's" if you want to share the custom page with all of your SumoQuote users.
- Drag and drop the downloaded Canva file to the box labelled "Drop a file here or click to choose from your computer".
- Start a new quote.
- On the left side "Pages" menu, find the button at the bottom "+ Add Custom Page".
- Select the new Custom Page from either "My PDF's" or "Shared PDF's".
- Drag and drop the page in the order you wish to present your quote.
Updated about 2 months ago