Configure your tax settings in SumoQuote to enable taxes on your reports.
- Go to Configuration > Account Settings > Tax Settings
- Click Add new tax item to create a new tax.
- Enter the details of the tax and click Save.
- Taxes will show up and be made available on the Quote Details page of a report.
- Optional Taxes: You can create an unlimited number of optional taxes. These can be selected from the dropdown menu within your quote on the Quote Details page.
- Required Taxes: You can set two taxes as required. Required taxes will be included in every quote.
Remove tax from being applied to a price list item by marking the item as Tax Exempt. Do this from the Edit Price Detail window when you edit a price list item. Manually added pricelist items cannot be made tax exempt.
Updated 3 months ago