Get the Quote Signed First
Invoices pull information from your signed quotes to make invoice creation quick and easy. Make sure you have a signed quote in your project first.
- Click Create Invoice on a signed quote within a project.
- Edit the details of the invoice.
- Set a date for the invoice.
- Set a payment due date.
- Edit line items pulled from your quote as required.
- Add any discounts or markups as required.
- At the top of the page, click Preview Invoice and choose one of the following:
- Email the invoice directly to a customer by clicking Send Invoice.
- Download the invoice as a PDF.
Editing the invoice defaults of a layout allows you to use preset terms and notes in your invoices.
- In the Configuration dropdown, click Account Settings.
- In the Reports under Layouts, click the pencil icon on the Layout you wish to edit.
- In the bottom left panel, click Invoice Defaults.
- Enter your preset invoice terms and notes.
- Click Publish.
SumoQuote's Quickbooks Online integration gives your business far more control of your invoicing process. Learn more about how it works here.
Updated 5 months ago