Integrate your Leap account with SumoQuote to access customer data within SumoQuote. Leap is a contractor CRM and project management tool. Learn more about Leap here.
- Go to Configuration > Integrations
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where it says Available apps, look for the Leap integration button, and click on it.
- Enter your Leap login credentials.
- The Leap integration button will now show up under Connected apps.
- Click the Create a New Project'button in SumoQuote.
- Select the Link to a Leap job option.
- Enter the job name or address into the search bar and click enter.
- Select the job you want to link to and click Link to this Leap job.
- All customer details will be pulled from Leap and auto-filled into your SumoQuote Project.
- All emails sent from SumoQuote to this contact will be tracked in the activity feed section of Leap.
- Both sent and signed quotes will be tracked in the Estimating section of Leap.
Contact information updated in Leap after a project has been created in SumoQuote, will not be automatically updated in your SumoQuote project.
Updates to phone number, email address, and home address will need to be independently updated in the SumoQuote project.
Updated 3 months ago