Heavy Plan Required
Work Orders are available on Heavy plans and above.
Work orders take the signed items from a quote and transfer them into a project plan for staff or sub-trades.
- Go to Configuration > Account Settings > Layouts > Orders
- Copy an existing layout by clicking on the duplicate icon, or click on Create layout to start a new order from scratch.
- Edit the individual pages to create your standard work order:
- Create a skeleton Scope of Work that you can customize further later.
- Inspection images will be auto-populated from your signed report.
- Materials will be auto-populated from your signed report, but you can add sections and notes particular to your work order.
- Click on Add to Add Custom Page or Add Materials Page to your layout.
- Exclude or toggle off any pages you don't want in your layout.
- Once you have completed your layout, click on Publish at the top of the page to save.
Click on Layout Settings to show item names or item descriptions
This selection will determine how your pricelist items show up on your Materials page:
- Item Names will show whatever is in the Name field of your pricelist item.
- Item Descriptions will show whatever is in the Description field of your pricelist item.
- Open your won project, and on the report that has been signed, click on Create Order.
- Select Standard PDF order to use your default order layout, or Standard PDF order from layout to select the order layout you wish to use.
- Rename your order by clicking on the pencil icon in the top left corner.
- Review each page and make adjustments as necessary.
- Review your Materials page:
- Delete line items or sections to remove them from your order completely by clicking on the red trashcan. This action cannot be undone.
- Exclude line items or sections by toggling them on or off. This will remove them from what your distributor will see.
- Add Notes or Add section as necessary.
- When you are ready to send your order, click on Review and Share.
- Review order and then click Send Order.
- Add email addresses. Multiple emails can be added, simple separate email addresses with a comma.
- Add a note for your distributor.
- Click Send Order when complete.
- Open a won project with a signed report.
- On the Project details home page under the report name and the signature information, you will see how many orders are associated with your report. Click on View.
- You can edit, duplicate or delete your order by selecting the icon on the right.
- You can view the submission history by clicking on the down arrow on the right beside the icons.
- Click Done when finished.
Updated about 1 month ago