Heavy Plan Required
When you integrate SumoQuote with QuickBooks Online, no data will automatically transfer. All signed reports can be exported to QuickBooks Online individually to control the flow of your financial data. As the QuickBooks integration is more complex than our other integrations, we recommend watching the video guides below to learn how to use the integration.
This video covers getting QuickBooks Online connected to your SumoQuote account and basic use of the integration's functionality.
- Go to Configuration > Integrations
- Scroll down the page. Under the heading Available apps, look for QuickBooks Online and click on it.
- Click on Connect to QuickBooks and you will be redirected to login to your QuickBooks account.
- Follow the prompts in QuickBooks to complete the integration.
- You will be redirected back to SumoQuote where you can click on Finish.
- QuickBooks will now show up under Connected apps.
- When a report is signed, a new button will show up on that report that says Export to QuickBooks. Click on this button to export to QuickBooks.
- A window will pop up to confirm that your price list items match your QuickBooks product list. Click Next.
- Select the customer in QuickBooks you want this information to be linked to, and then click Next.
- Select a tax rate, if applicable, and then click Next.
- Click on Export to QuickBooks to complete the export process and close the Export to QuickBooks window.
- When the export is complete, a new button will appear to View in QuickBooks. A QuickBooks logo will also show up in the bottom right corner of the report box indicating that the report has been exported.
This video covers issues you may run into when exporting to QuickBooks Online and how to solve them.
This video covers preparing quotes for export into QuickBooks and managing exported quotes within QuickBooks Online.
This video covers how to change the default expense or income accounts from SumoQuote's defaults to your company's existing expense and income accounts.
Updated about 2 months ago