- Go to Configuration > Billing
- On the left side, click on Change subscription.
- Click on Need a break from SumoQuote? on the right side of the page.
- Select either:
- Pause billing and click on Proceed
- Cancel subscription and click on Confirm
When an account is paused or cancelled, it becomes Read-Only.
You will be able to login to your account and access reports that are already created. You will no longer be able to make changes or send quotes from your account.
No information will be removed or deleted from your account when it is paused or cancelled. When your subscription renews, all of your layouts, projects and contacts will still be available.
Updated 21 days ago