Currently there are two ways to use measurements in SumoQuote: through our integration with EagleView or by manually entering them.
How to use measurements with EagleView:
- On your home “Projects” page, click on any project you have started.
- Click on the “Measurements” button at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click on “Search EagleView”.
- Click “Apply”.
- Roof Measurement Tokens will auto-populate from EagleView.
How to manually enter and use measurements:
- Manually enter values in the “Roof Measurement Tokens” section, and any other sections you need to input measurements for (i.e., Roof Pitch, Roofing Accessories, etc.).
- Once entered, go to your project page and click on “Create New Report”.
- Click on “Quote Details”.
- You’ll see that your quantities have been pre-calculated for the line items based on the values you entered in the Measurements section.
- Click on the "Authorization” page and you’ll see the quantities also auto-populate from the Measurements section.