Learn how to track your project revenue, wins, and losses on your Dashboard.
How to use Dashboard Tracking:
- Click on the “Configuration” tab.
- Click on “Account Settings”.
- Click on “Project Settings”.
- Turn on the "Auto-generate project revenue" toggle.
- When this is turned on, a signed project will automatically calculate the project revenue, and the project will automatically be set to “Won”. You must have a project set to “Won” and have a dollar value in the revenue section for that information to show up in your dashboard.
The quote must have a dollar value in the quote details section for the auto-generate to populate correctly, so make sure you have any value greater than $0 in your quote.
If the project is lost, you can manually set it to “Lost” and it will show up as “Lost” in the dashboard.
Updated 12 months ago