Other Measurement Tools
SumoQuote can import .csv and .json files from a supported external measurement tool and apply them as measurements for use with calculations.
Upload a Measurement File
To manually upload a measurement file:
- In any project, click the Measurements at the top right of the project page.
- Click Upload a File in the top right.
- Upload a .csv or .json (see the table below for supported file types from each tool)
- Drag and drop the file into the box from your computer.
- Click the box to browse for the file on your computer.
- Click Apply on your newly uploaded file.
Supported Tools & Filetypes
|Measurement Tool||.csv File||.json File||.xml File|
*We can add support for these filetypes with additional samples.
Don't See the Tool/Filetype You Use?
Send us an email with a copy of your file (.csv, .json, .xml, etc.) at [email protected] to request additional tools/filetype additions.
Updated 7 months ago