- Go to Configuration > Account Settings > Products & Pricing
- Beside the name of your product list, click on the edit pencil icon.
- Click on the Calculation button beside any price list item you want to edit.
- A green checkmark means there is a calculation already associated with that price list item. Click this button to edit the calculation.
- No green checkmark means there is no calculation. Click this button to get started.
- In the Formula box, create a calculation adding tokens that will pull directly from your measurement values.
- Remember to use BEDMAS (brackets, exponents, division & multiplication, and then addition & subtraction) when creating your calculations.
- Use calculations to convert between square footage, squares, bundles and rolls.
- Divide by 100 to convert Square Footage to Squares
- Divide by 33 to convert Square Footage to Bundles
- and many, many more.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to Test your formula.
- Under Rounding, click and a dropdown menu appears revealing a list of rounding options.
- Once you have confirmed that it works, click Save at the top of the page to update the calculation.
([Total Roof Area in SqFt] * (1+ [Suggested Waste Percentage]))/100 = No. of Squares of material
Access our Pricing Cheat Sheet for a better understanding of how different formulas work and can be used.
Existing Customer? To book a one-on-one video call with your Customer Success Manager contact [email protected] or phone 509-213-0118.
Not a Customer Yet? Book a 1-on-1 video call with our Sales team here.
Updated 21 days ago