How to use Signing:
- On your home “Projects” page, click on any project you have started.
- Click on “Open for editing”.
- Click on “Review and Share” in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- Click on “Sign now” or “Send for signing” in the top right-hand corner of the document.
- Click “Send for signing” to email the quote to the customer. A window will open where you can choose an email template to send to the customer. Click the green “Send for signing” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the pop-up screen.
- Click “Sign now” if you are with the customer and they are ready to sign. A window will pop up, click the green “Sign now” button on the bottom right-hand corner. Click on that button and it will take you to the e-signing page.
- On the e-signing page, the customer can select the quote option and optional upgrades they choose, input their product selections, make additional notes, then click on the green “Save and sign” button at the bottom of the page.
- A window will pop up where the customer can type their name in the signature box or click on the drawing icon beside the signature box to draw their signature.
- Click the “Use Signature” icon.
- Check off the boxes underneath the sentence that states, “I understand that my signature/initials are being applied to:”
- Click the green “Sign quote” button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
Updated about 1 month ago