This video reviews the different page styles and how to apply styles to different sections of your Inspection page.
Inspection pages have 4 style options, each with their own page layout. To switch between styles:
- Click change at the top of the page beside Style.
- In the pop-up, choose the layout which works best for you.
- Click Save.
Annotations May Be Lost
- When you switch between Standard or Side-by-side to Wide or Full styles, any annotations you have made will be lost.
- When you switch between Wide or Full to Standard or Side-by-side styles, any annotations you have made will be lost.
- When you switch between Wide and Full styles, any annotations you have made will be lost.
You can switch between the Standard and Side-by-side styles without losing your annotations.
- On your Inspection page, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click on Add section.
- Give your section a name and select which style you want applied.
- Begin adding your photos to the new section.
Images cannot be moved between sections.
Within a section, the order of the images can be rearranged. However, images cannot be moved to a different section.
Updated about 1 month ago