- On your home Projects page, click on any project you have started.
- Click on Open for editing.
- Click on the Inspection page.
- Select a photo you want to edit, either from CompanyCam or from your desktop.
- Click the green Insert icon on the bottom right-hand corner to add the image to your report.
- Click on the pencil icon on the left-hand side underneath the photo you'd like to edit.
- In the pop-up, click on the pencil icon in the top left-hand corner.
- A drop-down of icons will appear, click on the pencil and paintbrush icon at the bottom of the dropdown.
- You now can annotate photos. The red dot represents the color your annotations will appear in, the arrow represents the tools you can use. Click on either the red dot icon or the arrow icon to change your color and tools.
- Apply your annotations by clicking on the image wherever you want to insert it.
- Once you’ve applied your annotations, click the green Save button on the top right-hand corner and the annotated photo will be saved to your Inspection page.
Changing Page Styles
Inspection pages can use one of 3 styles, each with their own page layout. To switch between styles:
- Click change at the top of the page.
- In the pop-up, choose the layout which works best for you.
- Click Save
Annotations May Be Lost
Switching between wide and the standard or side by side layouts will clear any annotations you have made.
Updated 29 days ago