Price adjustments allow you to discount or markup the total price of a quote by a set amount. Quotes can be adjusted by a fixed dollar value, or as a percentage of the total quote.
Enable Price Adjustments
- In the Configuration dropdown, click Account Settings.
- In the left hand menu, click Page Settings.
- At the bottom of the page click Edit in the box labeled Price Adjustments.
- Select who should be able to enable price adjustments.
- No one - Price adjustments are disabled.
- Admins only Only Admin users will be able to apply price adjustments to a quote.
- All Users Any user can add price adjustments
- Set maximum discounts as both a dollar value and a percentage - discounts will only be allowed if they are smaller than both maximums.
You're now ready to use discounts and markups within your quotes.
Add a Price Adjustment
- In any report, click Quote Details to edit the Quote Details page.
- At the bottom of the page click Include Markup or Discount.
- Select either Discount or Markup.
- Enter your desired price adjustment as a percentage or dollar value.
Show or Hide Price Adjustments
To show or hide a price adjustment, use the toggle switch on the right side of the adjustment. Markups are hidden by default.
Updated about 1 month ago