On this page we will review how Solar features impact the quote details page and authorization page. These pages look and function as they would in a standard SumoQuote report, but there are a few new features to point out when using them in a solar report.
This video reviews how Solar is incorporated into the SumoQuote quote details page. You will be shown how to include Home Improvement financing plans and Solar plans in your quote and how to build combined roofing and solar tabs.
- Create quote details tabs that utilize either a Home Improvement financing plan or a Solar financing plan. The Solar section must be completed to allow you to select a Solar plan.
- If you create a tab(s) that is for a roof only, you can select a Home Improvement plan.
- If you create a tab(s) that is for roof and solar, you can select a Solar plan. The Solar section must be completed to allow you to select a Solar plan.
- Enable the Solar section. Only one Solar section can be added per tab, but standard line items and sections can be added below to create a roof quote.
- Your Solar Design will be put into the Title
- You can update your price per watt
- Add a description of the solar package if you want to.
This video reviews how to customize your optional upgrades and product selections for a solar job within your SumoQuote Authorization page.
- Add any additional products or options required for the Solar system here that could not be added to the Quote Details page.
- Under Product Selections you can include items like panel type and inverter brand.
Updated 3 months ago