Use our pre-built custom pages for FREE in Canva to build unique custom pages in minutes, taking your quotes to the next level.
Choose a custom page style to start customizing:
All General Custom Pages [click here to view]
All Shingle Brands Custom Pages [click here to view]
Atlas Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
CertainTeed Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
GAF Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
IKO Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
Malarkey Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
Owens Corning Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
Tamko Shingles Custom Pages [click here to view]
- Scroll through the SumoQuote + Canva PDF to find the custom page you wish to use.
- Click on the preview image of that custom page.
- Allow the link to open in your browser (if applicable)
- Verify that the custom page you see if the one you would like to start customizing.
- One of three options will present itself based on your history using Canva:
- If you already have a Canva account and are logged in (the template will open a copy in your Canva account).
- If you already have a Canva account and are not logged in (you will be prompted to log in).
- If you are new to Canva (you will be prompted to create a free account).
- You will need to drag and drop your logo into the Upload section on the left side of the Canva page.
- Drag a drop logo into the box on the page that says Your Logo Here (if applicable).
- Click on the various text boxes to edit text and color blocks to change colors.
- You may drag and drop a new image into any image sections of the page as well.
- If the page has a link or play button, click on the button, click the chain link icon, paste in your desired URL.
- In the top right of your browser you will see the name of your page Copy of .... You can click on that text to edit and rename the page.
- Then click the Share button in the top right corner.
- Click Download.
- Click the drop down menu under File Type.
- Select PDF Standard.
- Click Download.
- Login to your SumoQuote admin account.
- Select Configuration in the top right.
- Select Account Settings from the drop down.
- On the left menu bar, select PDF's.
- Select either My PDF's or Shared PDF's if you want to share the custom page with all of your SumoQuote users.
- Drag and drop the downloaded Canva file to the box labelled Drop a file here or click to choose from your computer.
- Start a new quote.
- On the left side Pages menu, find the button at the bottom + Add Custom Page.
- Select the new Custom Page from either My PDF's or Shared PDF's.
- Drag and drop the page in the order you wish to present your quote.
Updated about 2 months ago